Trancotic Symphony Trancotic Symphony

If ONLY it were progressed differently

This is a fantastic song and a fantastic remix and I'm currently in love with it.

However

I feel you went into it too fast. This song would be AMAZING as progressive trance. There are also some flow issues for me. Parts just all of a sudden come in out of nowhere. And it ends so abruptly.

But I have to say, the beginning is just so beautiful. The song is so beautiful. I just wish there was more to it.

9/10
+Fav

Semaphore responds:

you are right but I think that makes the song unique =D

I started to make music about a year ago and I still have to learn many things

Eurodancer{Mastered}{Remix} Eurodancer{Mastered}{Remix}

Not bad

I really liked the beginning until the drums came in. In my opinion, they were just too harsh for the song, or at least at that point in the song. And when that loop comes back, it's also too loud.

I would consider this song semi-progressive. As for the builds, if your looking to make this song epic, I kind of suspect it would need to be in a different key. Also, in order for the builds to be epic, the stuff in which it's building to must be epic. Your version is a version best left soft.

But that's just my personal opinion. Good mix either way.

8/10
4/5

S{o}E

757irish responds:

really? i liked the drums. haha but o well everyones got their own opinion. :) thanks for the criticism..seriously :) -757irish

Blue Fuzion - Return (Special) Blue Fuzion - Return (Special)

Fantastic

I loved this piece for sure. Excellent work.

I agree that the lead should have be a decrescendo rather than a sudden drop. It kind of interrupted the flow for me. And I also think the bass is just a smidgen to pronounced, but that is just personal preference. All and all fantastic song.

9/10
+Fav

BlueFuzion responds:

Thank you very very VERY much! I understand your views but like you said, they are just for personal preference. but thank you so much, again! Realy glad you liked the song!

Willie Bear Willie Bear

Dude

I want to use this in a song. I will post it here when it's done haha. If I ever get started

[DX4]Rap WIP1 [DX4]Rap WIP1

Wasn't too fond

Until it got to 1:04. Really nice. Could use a better ending though. And more drum work maybe. But well done again.

[DX4]Forever (Short Remix) [DX4]Forever (Short Remix)

I liked that one as well

It seems like you are into the music share of this genre like me man. The snare was a little harsh in my opinion but it wasn't enough to ruin it for me. Just a mastering issue.

[DX4]Countermeasures (Revamp) [DX4]Countermeasures (Revamp)

Haha

That's some tight shit man. I was jammin for sure. I wouldn't give up on it myself haha

MapleStory 8-bit Aquarium MapleStory 8-bit Aquarium

Made me smile

Well done, you made me smile :)

{I Still Love You} 2 {I Still Love You} 2

Amazing

I absolutely loved this. It may just be my favorite song in all of NG at the moment. Piano + Trance = Mad Win

10/10
Favorited
Downloaded

Mad respect man.

Star of Elise Star of Elise

I like

Sounds a lot like my earlier stuff. The reviewer before me is right too. You'd be surprised how much better you will get with pretty much every song you do. Keep at it and try something new with every song and you'll be great in no time. But then again, I've been at it for like 2 years and I'm still just mediocre haha. Good luck to ya

Respect