Facebook Reality Facebook Reality

I dislike your status!

If only there were an option! Haha hilarious sir. I loved it

Sister's Birrthday Sister's Birrthday

Not bad

It would have been a little better if there was actual sound to it instead of just watching a dude do random stuff and trying to figure out what it means. That's nice that you made it for your sister though

Shinpachi222 responds:

Well, I had to do it all in one day, so I did not have time to search for all the sounds that woulda gone w/ it.

Time Squad [Part 3] Time Squad [Part 3]

Well now...

That was so damn cheesy in the best possible way haha. Fantastic

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Can't.....stop....!

What a game. Played for roughly two hours. I only needed a half hour to kill. Now I'm late for thanksgiving dinner....thanks a lot.

Trancotic Symphony Trancotic Symphony

If ONLY it were progressed differently

This is a fantastic song and a fantastic remix and I'm currently in love with it.

However

I feel you went into it too fast. This song would be AMAZING as progressive trance. There are also some flow issues for me. Parts just all of a sudden come in out of nowhere. And it ends so abruptly.

But I have to say, the beginning is just so beautiful. The song is so beautiful. I just wish there was more to it.

9/10
5/5
+Fav

Semaphore responds:

you are right but I think that makes the song unique =D

I started to make music about a year ago and I still have to learn many things

Eurodancer{Mastered}{Remix} Eurodancer{Mastered}{Remix}

Not bad

I really liked the beginning until the drums came in. In my opinion, they were just too harsh for the song, or at least at that point in the song. And when that loop comes back, it's also too loud.

I would consider this song semi-progressive. As for the builds, if your looking to make this song epic, I kind of suspect it would need to be in a different key. Also, in order for the builds to be epic, the stuff in which it's building to must be epic. Your version is a version best left soft.

But that's just my personal opinion. Good mix either way.

8/10
4/5

S{o}E

757irish responds:

really? i liked the drums. haha but o well everyones got their own opinion. :) thanks for the criticism..seriously :) -757irish

Blue Fuzion - Return (Special) Blue Fuzion - Return (Special)

Fantastic

I loved this piece for sure. Excellent work.

I agree that the lead should have be a decrescendo rather than a sudden drop. It kind of interrupted the flow for me. And I also think the bass is just a smidgen to pronounced, but that is just personal preference. All and all fantastic song.

5/5
9/10
+Fav

BlueFuzion responds:

Thank you very very VERY much! I understand your views but like you said, they are just for personal preference. but thank you so much, again! Realy glad you liked the song!